Ad
Elephant Money Stable

Elephant Money Stable TRUNK

BNB Chain:0xdd32...70E0
$0.9892
(24h: +4.39%)
$120M
Market Cap
Embed Widgets

Quick Info

Elephant Money Stable is partially collateralized by BUSD at 75% guaranteed. TRUNK passively hardens its collateralization ratio of the remaining 25% on the dollar as the Elephant Money ecosystem grows.

Categories
Stablecoins
Verified Links

Key Metrics

Price
$0.9892
Min / Max
$
$
Volume (24h)
$1,995,391(+257.50%)
Market Cap
$120,393,836
Fully Diluted Market Cap
$123,428,872
Circulating Supply
121,713,401 TRUNK
Total Supply
124,781,703 TRUNK
Trading Start
3 years ago

Safety Check

Update Token Info
Get Embed Code

Holders

Holders Trend

Community

Telegram Members

@elephant_money

Website Traffic

Website Traffic

About Elephant Money Stable

FAQs

What is the price of Elephant Money Stable today?

One Elephant Money Stable coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.9892.

What is Elephant Money Stable smart contract address?

Elephant Money Stable official smart contract address is 0xdd325C38b12903B727D16961e61333f4871A70E0.

What is Elephant Money Stable official website?

The official website of Elephant Money Stable is elephant.money.

What is the Elephant Money Stable Market Cap today?

Elephant Money Stable Market Cap is $120,393,836 today.

What's the last 24h Elephant Money Stable trading volume?

Trading volume of Elephant Money Stable in the last 24h was $1,995,391, which is approximately 1.70% of its current market cap. That means Elephant Money Stable has had relatively low trading activity in the past day.

How much money is in Elephant Money Stable Liquidity Pool?

There is $8,389,090 in - Elephant Money Stable liquidity pools. That's approximately 6.97% of Elephant Money Stable current Market Cap.

How many members does the Elephant Money Stable Telegram channel have?

Elephant Money Stable has 15,594 members on the @elephant_money Telegram channel, which is 3.00% more than 30 days ago.

People Also Watch

Fantom Token
FTM

Fantom Token

W
V